Clothing Closet Volunteer:Job description
Clothing Closet Responsibilities:
Clothing Closet Store Attendants
- Job Summary: To assist clothing closet with selecting clothing items per approved swipe card from inventory, during open days and shifts.
- Duties: Welcome and greet guest. Assist in selecting clothing from inventory. Collect hangers. Bag clothing items. Maintain a visually pleasing store.
- Responsibilities: Maintain a loving and professional image to customers. Follow all Clothing Closet policies and procedures in a positive manner. Communicate any issues or concerns to leadership. Treat shoppers with respect and dignity.
- Specifications: Like to work with people. Willing to work in a team environment. Good communication skills.
Clothing Closet Clothes Processors
Will need regularly scheduled processors.
- Job Summary: Process all incoming donated clothing to Clothing Closet.
- Duties: Sort out usable clothing vs. non-usable clothing. Organize all clothing by sex and size. Place usable inventory onto Clothing closet floor displays.
- Responsibilities: Ensure clothing is in a presentable condition. Maintain organized inventory. Ensure clients are checking out with the correct amount of clothing items.
Specifications: Ability to lift and sort clothing. Ability to sort and organize clothing.